Registration for 2017
Please click on the link below for instructions about how to register for season 2017.
- "No Package Available" message. If you see this message, then you just need to clear out the club name field and start typing in "Baulkham Hills Football Club".
If you have technical problems registering online please contact the Football NSW contacts listed below.
(02) 8814 4449 firstname.lastname@example.org (business hours, email after hours and weekends)
(02) 8814 4448 email@example.com (business hours – 9am-5pm Mon-Fri)
FFA MFC Support Centre (02) 8020 4199 firstname.lastname@example.org
For other enquires about registration, please contact email@example.com.
The fees for 2017 are as shown below.
|U6 - U7||$115|
|U8 - U9||$145|
|U10 - U11||$170|
|U12 - U14||$195|
|U15 - U17||$200|
|All Age Student||$260|
These fees represent an increase over 2016. We have managed to keep fees unchanged for the past few seasons, but increased costs associated with playing in a FNSW sanctioned competition, combined with an expected high referee coverage in 2017 (which is great news) means that the costs per player will be higher this year.
The club is also required to pay a $20 per player fee to the new Hills Association for "establishment costs". We have chosen to not pass this cost onto players, but to instead draw down on savings in order to make the $20k+ payment.
The third and subsequent under 18 year old immediate family members play for free.
In order to receive the family discount, please do as follows:
- Register and pay for the first [oldest] two fee-paying players.
- For subsequent family members [under 18] go through the registration process up to the point of actual payment and then stop and save the registration by logging out. This will create a registration status “awaiting payment”.
- Send an email to the Registrar [firstname.lastname@example.org] naming the players and explaining that you are applying for the third and subsequent family member concession.
Life Member Discount
Playing life members play for free. should follow the same steps above for claiming a fee concession – register, don’t pay, send an email to the club Registrar.
- Go through the registration process up to the point of actual payment and then stop and save the registration by logging out. This will create a registration status “awaiting payment”.
- Send an email to the Registrar [email@example.com] explaining that you are applying for the Playing Life Member concession.
Anyone entitled to a discount who has already paid should send an email directly to the Treasurer – firstname.lastname@example.org